AWeber is an email marketing service that has been performing well for a long time. It has worked with over 100,000 clients who own small businesses all around the world. AWeber’s mission is to assist small businesses to grow and get more clients.
They assist small businesses in maintaining contact with their subscribers who have been or desire to be on their mailing list. The fact that you are reading this right now indicates that you are familiar with AWeber or have atleast heard of them through any of their clients.
Regardless of the size or capacity of your business, AWeber will do everything possible to keep you in touch with your subscribers. At the same time, it practices the most effective email marketing techniques.
AWeber is one of the best forms of WordPress plug-ins that is currently in high demand in the commercial world. It assists you in gaining new website subscribers to your email lists. This is done by allowing you to place sign-up forms on your WordPress website. Furthermore, the utilization of Gravity Forms also increases your conversion rate.
Gravity Forms are forms that allow you to easily integrate and gather your email list as well as your subscribers’ data with AWeber. Previously, businesses had to rely on a variety of plug-ins to accomplish this task. Whereas now, thanks to Gravity Forms, you can perform the process without relying on a lot of other websites.
Gravity Forms AWeber Integration – Basic Details
Although using Gravity Forms with AWeber is quite straightforward, there are a few things to keep in mind. The very first step in sending data to the AWeber service via Gravity Forms is to build a feed. This feed fills the Gravity Forms with information about the list you wish to submit to. Also, the specifications for how the fields should be mapped and the criteria under which the entry should be delivered. The steps to successfully create a simple feed are mentioned below.
Gravity Forms AWeber Integration – Steps to Create a Feed
- Start by going to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the forms in the menu on the left side of the screen and select the form you prefer to use.
- Select AWeber from the form settings menu and then Add new. A new feed will be created.
- The AWeber feed setting screen will appear in front of you, where you’ll have to give it a name.
- Now you must select a contact list from the dropdown box. This is the mailing list to which your submissions will be sent.
- After you’ve made your selection, further options will display on your screen.
- Choose a form field you wish to use for each AWeber field you see on the left to fill that field in your feed. It’s also necessary to create a mapping for your email.
- In addition to the feed, you can add any tags you wish. Multiple tags should be distinguished with the use of commas.
- Go through the “Enable Box” and fill out your requirements if you have a list of specific conditions under which you will be sending data to AWeber.
- Lastly, click Update Settings to save your options.
AWeber offers a fantastic web form generator that allows your subscribers to sign up for your mailing list. It also comes with a WordPress plug-in that makes it easier to integrate the forms into your WordPress site.
Gravity Forms is a plug-in designed to make it easier for users to set up useful contact forms on their WordPress sites.
Gravity Forms AWeber Integration – Custom Fields
There are many more new features that make your work far easier than it has ever been. These are only the most basic pre-built fields. With the usage of Gravity Forms, AWeber additionally assists in mapping every available field in your form to the custom field.
It also provides you high-end information related to your subscribers. This, in turn, assists you in making and arranging events and plan appropriate strategies. The Gravity Forms also allow you to quickly select all the customers who have chosen to stay on your mailing list. And also those who have chosen to unsubscribe.
It can also deliver messages automatically, ensuring that only authentic subscribers are enrolled. Apart from this, the Gravity Forms can also keep track of the address.
For example, if a new subscriber is sent to your AWeber account, the Gravity Forms will tell you their address. This will assist you in figuring out what caused the new subscription to be created.
The AWeber Add-on Features which Help in Gravity Forms AWeber Integration
- Complete integration.
- Both single and double opt-in options are offered.
- The costs are significantly lower than those of designers. At an unbelievable price, you can get relatively high quality.
- Legal records that are 100% clean.
- It provides new designs and plug-in models on a regular basis.
- You obtain the merchandise right from your own website. This ensures complete security.
- All items included are introduced under the GNU, General Public License.
- The рlug-inѕ and designs are GPL Licensed.
Bring them on your List Using Gravity Forms AWeber Combination
It goes without saying that not everyone who fills out the form wants to be added to your email list. Yes, a select few may wish to do so. You may provide them the option to sign up for your email list using the new sign-up tool offered in Gravity Forms.
You may have concerns about how to get the most out of this software to grow your list while maintaining contact with your subscribers. The new Add-on feature allows you to gather as well as add subscribers to your list as soon as a form is submitted. You can alsocheck our detailed article on AWeber vs Convertkit.